Marketing Manager Part Time Job Opening
Title: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Kenya Ference, Marketing Director
Based at: Home
Hours and Pay: 25 hours p/w at £15 per hour.
Start Date: May 1, 2018
Deadline: March 30, 2018
Interviews: April 9th, 2018
Purpose: To support our marketing and communications strategy through online content creation and management of our social media platforms
Are you passionate about marketing, communications and social media?
Do you enjoy creating beautiful and engaging online content?
Do you want to use your gifts and talents to better the world through feminine leadership and tropical reforestation?
TreeSisters is a U.K. charity seeking a part-time Marketing Manager (25 hours a week) who has a background in marketing, communications, with non-profit experience a bonus.
You are a clear communicator and feel excited to create content that is at the forefront of the TreeSisters brand, giving people a beautiful experience of who we are, and why joining our mission is an incredible contribution to the planet. Giving your gifts to grow the TreeSisters sisterhood and reforestation movement is a dream come true!
You'll be creative, organised, and technically-minded, with an expertise in social media, strong design skills and written content creation, and a mind for strategy. You'll be able to interpret our brand and quickly put together social media posts and ads that are fresh and engaging. You'll understand the purpose of each post and drive engagement.
You'll also have experience with managing projects and team members or volunteers. You won't mind juggling multiple projects and tasks. As part of our core team, you'll be given lots of opportunities to learn, grow, and step into leadership as you help to shape the future of TreeSisters.
- Manage our facebook page, implement social media campaigns across all platforms, assist our Marketing Director with strategy, and manage our social media volunteers.
- Using Facebook PowerEditor to run and monitor our FB Ads
- Project management of comms calendar and contribution to strategy
- Helping with marketing funnel implementation and edits
- Marketing material design work (print materials, leadpages, etc)
- Writing blogs and recruiting thought leaders to write blogs on the TS platform
- Copywriting support during campaigns and launches (emails, opt in pages, etc)
- Content creation for TreeSisters' partners
- Web design and updates as needed
- Managing TreeSisters interviews and summit participation
Only applicants who are highly proficient in the following areas need apply:
- Leading social media campaigns especially managing Facebook (setting up events, managing groups, exporting analytics, creating ads using Power Editor, encouraging page engagement, etc)
- Implementing content strategies
- Design (ideally Photoshop)
- Managing team members or volunteers
- Facebook PowerEditor
- Google Drive
- A knowledge of Infusionsoft is also ideal
This position is a part time permanent contract. TreeSisters works as a global team, and access to high speed internet and a computer is required to perform the job functions.
You will need to be available to attend an online interview in the week of April 9th. The position start date is May 1st.
TreeSisters is an equal opportunity employer and a charity registered in England & Wales.
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email Kenya Ferrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a cover letter, your resume, three references and their contact information, and your answers to the 3 sample questions below.
In your cover letter, please share:
- Why you feel passionate about this position
- Why your experience makes you an ideal candidate
- Your rating out of 10 for the following skills:
Skill / Competency
Your Rating (Out Of 10)
0 = not skilled
10 = highly skilled
Leading social media campaigns
Managing Facebook pages
Facebook Power Editor
Managing Communication Calendars
Implementing content strategies
Managing team members or volunteers
Working with marketing sales funnels
Please take a look at this landing page:
In a word document, please create a Facebook Ad that has:
- Three image variations
- Three headline variations
- Two copy variations (one variation with 500 characters or less, and one with more than 500 characters)