Your January Newsletter ~ A Look Ahead to a Year of 25 Million Trees
Total Trees Funded To Date: 15,544,648
Welcome to 2021! Over the past 12 months, the roots of restoration have been strengthened through our TreeSisters community and we are celebrating passing the milestone of 15 million trees! 2020 was the year that called us to build our resilience to challenges we didn’t even know existed. A massive, leafy thank you to everyone who has continued to support global reforestation, despite those challenges. The new year is calling us to the milestone of 25 million trees funded... imagine that for just a moment… 25 million tropical trees for Gaia, for life, for the creatures, for local communities, for the water, for the soil, for our climate… Will you join us in holding a new year’s intention to meet that milestone?Over the next few months, we hope to bring you a new look and feel to this newsletter which will highlight the ways you can step in and join the journey towards 25 million trees. If there's something you’d love to see included, please reply and let us know. For this month we are excited to invite you to step into…
- The replay of our Deepen and Discover call where the TreeSisters Team responded to your questions live on Zoom.
- The latest impacts from TreeSisters in our Seasonal Impact Report.
- International Women’s Day 2021 on the 8th of March - we're celebrating your stories of resilience. Join us in the Nest to find out more
- Information about our reforestation projects has a new look on our website! Take a peek at our project in West Papua here.
- Read Clare Dubois' thoughts on her experience of 2020 and join her in dreaming into the new in her letter to the treesisters network.
In December, the TreeSisters team spoke live on Zoom answering your questions about all of the happenings for TreeSisters in 2020 and our hopes for 2021. The call was energising, inspiring and a really great way to connect with the treesisters community. You can now watch the replay on our website.
If you would like to find out even more about the impact your support and donations are having through TreeSisters, we invite you to read our latest Impact Report here.
As we look ahead to the next few months, we ask you to save the dates for two key global events!
On International Women’s Day, 8th March 2021, we will be exploring the theme of ‘Choose To Challenge.’ TreeSisters is calling women to gather across generations and share their experiences of finding resilience and resourcefulness in challenging times. Acknowledging that we are stronger together in facing what is needed on a personal and planetary level, we invite you to participate on the day of the event by creating intergenerational resilience circles. Find out more by joining us in The Nest.
On the 22nd April 2021, we will be celebrating Earth Day. A day that brings Gaia into centre stage. Of course, every single day is Earth Day for TreeSisters, but on the 22nd April, we are cooking something nourishing and inspiring for everyone to get involved with. At the moment, plans are still forming so we are asking you to save the date in your calendar for the 22nd April 2021!
The TreeSisters Reforestation Projects Have A New Look On Our Website!
Information about our reforestation projects now has a brand new location on our website with all information in one place! Take a look at the West Papua Project page.
Dreaming Into The New
Clare Dubois, Founder of TreeSisters, writes about her experiences of 2020 and invites you to dream into 2021 together.
- 21st January, sign up to our Indigenous Wisdom for the Earth series for our first conversation of 2021.
- 28th January, join us for our first Full Moon Gathering of 2021. Sign up for the email invites so that you don’t miss the live call!
- 11th February to the 15th February, Join TreeSisters for a Call Of The Forest virtual screening event and celebrate our love of the forests! Details coming soon in the Nest.
- 8th March, International Women's Day 2021, Join us in the Nest to find out more and join us in our celebrations.
- 22nd April, mark your calendar for Earth Day where we will be celebrating Gaia. More details to come!
TreeSisters Team and Clare Dubois Interviews
- 1st January to the 7th January, The TreeSisters Team have created offerings supporting 7 Days Of Rest and Radical Healing, find out more here.
- 4th January, Clare Dubois is a guest speaker for Red Tent Academy, sign up here.
- 14th January, Clare Dubois features on Rising From The Ashes, sign up here.
- 19th January, Join Clare Dubois, Edveeje Fairchild and author Sarah Drew for a four-week book club unlocking the secrets of Gaia Codex. Clare will participate in two of these events. Sign up here.