Your November Newsletter ~ Reforest Our Future
Current Number of Trees Funded: Over 12,895,483
We’re in the midst of calling out to the world to help us reforest our future back to thriving and vibrant health. Already we have reached over 3000 views of our video on Youtube, over 975 people signed up to our live panel and we have already reached over 370,000 people with our message on social media. This is only possible with your help. Thank you for your dedicated support and life-giving gifts that you give to the world by supporting TreeSisters. You are amazing!
“We can once again become a species in balance with Nature and restore the rich, healthy and wonderful world that we inherited.” ~ David Attenborough, Life On Our PlanetThis month, we’re continuing that call to action and offering a number of nourishing events and materials so that you can restore yourself as you restore the Earth. Join us as we…
- Celebrate our collective action which has funded nearly 13 million trees!!! Help us get to 15 million by the end of the year!
- Watch the replay of our live panel event which is now available for you to catch up on here.
- Welcome a new planting project to our portfolio! Your donations are now supporting vital habitat for orangutans in Borneo, Indonesia!
- Find out even more about this new project in November’s Indigenous Wisdom for the Earth series.
- Evolve our relationship with the global forest, dive into our latest blog from our own Suzi Steer.
- Give the evergreen gift of trees this holiday season with a TreeSisters eTree Card
- Join together on the 3rd November for our Full Moon gathering
Our goal is to get to 15 million trees by the end of the year. Some people may be able to give a donation - perhaps by giving the gift of trees for Thanksgiving or the holidays - others may be able to share our message and call in new restorers to TreeSisters. If that sounds like something you can do, take a peek at our media kit which gives you a step by step guide to getting active online and in your community.
The best way to help us reach our goal is to become a monthly donor which you can do here. A deep bow of gratitude to those of you are already are monthly donors. It is because of you that we have reached nearly 13 million trees!
A few days ago we hosted a live panel, taking a look at how the health of our planet directly affects human health. The panel was incredibly potent, vibrant and filled everyone who listened with inspirational hope and possibility. If you missed it, there’s still a chance to watch, find out more and access the replay on our website.
A Brand New Reforestation Project in Borneo!
Your donation to TreeSisters now funds the planting of trees in Borneo, Indonesia.
Evolving Your Relationship With The Global Forest
Explore your understanding and relationship with trees.
- 3rd November, Join Clare Dubois for our live Full Moon gathering ~ Beyond Limitless
- 19th November, Hear from our new reforestation partners, Health In Harmony, on our Indigenous Wisdom for the Earth series
- 1st December, mark your calendar for Giving Tuesday!
- 6th December, Clare is hosting an experiential workshop at the Bioneers Conference 2020