SOULJOUR FOREST

SOULJOUR FOREST

SOULJOUR has partnered with TreeSisters – an organization we know is doing great things in the world! TreeSisters empowers and employ villagers in remote areas, they also contribute to the reforestation of tropical areas decimated by fires and clearcutting. 

TreeSisters exists to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation. They channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organizations in the tropics with whom they partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behavior change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalize collective ownership of planetary restoration.

Every Dollar Donated Plants 2 Trees!



Honour Roll

$20.00

Dawn Larson
Apr 21, 2021
Oregon, United States

$200.00

Ashley Melin
Mar 29, 2021
Oregon, United States

€20.00

Lill Iren Sørli
Mar 26, 2021
Las Palmas, Spain

$11.11

jeff epstein
Dec 2, 2020
Oregon, United States

$80.00

Ashley Melin
Dec 2, 2020
Oregon, United States

“Om ♥️”

$20.00

Ty Dobbs
Dec 1, 2020
California, United States

$10.00

Anonymous
Dec 1, 2020
Oregon, United States

$20.00

Anonymous
Dec 1, 2020
North Carolina, United States

$50.00

Ashley Melin
Nov 2, 2020
Oregon, United States

“In honor of Souljour!”

$20.00

jeffrey epstein
Jun 6, 2020
Oregon, United States

$147.79

Ashley Melin
May 19, 2020
Oregon, United States

____
Inappropriate or offensive content?
Report this Page
RAISED
$636.20
GOAL
$5,555.50

11 donors
Closed


SoulJour

Donate

This field is required.

Cover the Fees

Gift Aid (UK Only)

Gift Aid is a UK tax incentive that enables tax-effective giving by individuals to charities in the United Kingdom, this means we can reclaim the tax on a donation and effectively increase the amount of your kind gift. This does not affect the total amount you give.

Encrypted & Secure. Give with Confidence.
Powered by Givecloud.